Due to advisories on the pending winter storm on Monday, March 4th, MATBUS would like to remind passengers of our procedures for notifying passengers of service closing early, starting late, or cancelling.
- Telephone: Call our GTC Helpline at 701.232.7500 and listen for the prerecorded message.
- Web: Check our web page at: matbus.com.
- Email: If you have signed up for MATBUS Rider Alerts, check your email for a message.
- Radio: Listen to KFGO Radio 790 AM.
- Social media: Check out MATBUS pages on Facebook, Twitter and AreaVoices for more information.
- NDSU Transit Serrvices: If classes will start late, MATBUS service on and near-campus will begin one-half hour prior to classes.
- MAT Paratransit: Call our reservation line at 701.235.4464 and listen for a prerecorded message.
- Storm Routes: In the event of adverse weather and road conditions, MATBUS may offer service but restrict operations to approved storm routes. Please visit matbus.com to view these routes.