OPEN HOUSE & PUBLIC HEARING
Proposed Changes to Routes 4, 5, 7, and 8
MATBUS is proposing route changes to become effective March 1, 2017. More detailed information including proposed maps and comment cards can be found at the GTC or online at www.matbus.com.
Route 4 Change
- Shift service from 20th Street North to 17th Street North between 7th Avenue and 13th Avenue
- Add service in the evening until 11:15 p.m.
Route 5 Change
- Make permanent the current detour implemented during the reconstruction of 8th Street near Interstate 94, as well as the changes near the Minnesota State Community and Technical
Route 7 Elimination
- Night Route 7 to be eliminated and replaced with Route 4
- Service to Hornbacher’s and MSUM to be covered by Night Route 8
Route 8 Change
- Minor changes to service Hornbacher’s and MSUM due to elimination of Route 7
An open house will be held at the GTC on Monday, February 6, 2017 from 9-10 AM and 4-5 PM for the public to review and comment on the proposals.