MATBUS will be conducting a survey on all of its bus routes beginning on February 9, 2015. Paper surveys are also available at the Ground Transportation Center (GTC) at 502 NP Avenue in Fargo. The same survey is available electronically at http://www.matbus.com.
Responses will be accepted through March 6, 2015. Taking this survey not only helps MATBUS improve its services to the public, it also gets you qualified to win Beats by Dr. Dre earbuds, a Fitbit Flex or restaurant gift cards donated by Y94 and Froggy 99.9.
The responses will help MATBUS plan transit service over the next five years. This is the opportunity for our passengers to have their voices heard regarding their suggestions for transit services, such as running later during the evenings, adding routes to new areas of the community or expanding/enhancing existing routes.
Why is this plan so important? It can assist the MATBUS Team in the following:
- Identifing passengers’ preferences for service enhancements.
- Supporting grant applications for additional funding.
- Implementing new ideas and addressing current issues.
- Improving bus routes.
- Examining ridership and frequency.
- Developing new routes.
- Getting passengers where they need to go.
Help us improve MATBUS!